Saturday, May 2, 2009

17 week update

How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Placenta brain causes me to forget…Ok; up .90 lbs. from last week, up 10 lbs. overall.
Maternity clothes: Casual pants & shirts. I can still do the bella band with my work pants.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Has been very good this week.
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby move more and knowing Baby can hear others, like Ryan.
Movement: Yes, at least a couple of times a day.
Food cravings: Pretty much crap food: cake, ice cream, candy…I did crave some veggies a couple times.
Gender: Thinking girl this week.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Running.
What I am looking forward to: The big ultrasound in 2 and a half weeks!!
Weekly Wisdom: Relish sleep while you can, because in five months you will be sleep deprived beyond your wildest imagination.
Milestones: Baby can hear outside noises this week.
My pictures are getting pretty boring...I need to find a new place to take them.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to know NOW! Grin..

Melissa said...

Oh and when I was reading I thought said your weight gain this week was NINETY no .90 pounds. HAHAHHA!

Blog Archive