Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy Dreams & Increased Movement

OK. Last night, not only was I jolted from my sleep by my dear husband at 12:00 (I went to bed at 9:45) when he finished his movie and noisily went to the bathroom and turned on the light...then returned to bed flashing his palm pilot game in my face like a police officer directing traffic, but I then woke up to pee a couple of times. Finally an encore awakening at around 3:00 with my baby breastfeeding - and telling me that I was doing a bad job. Apparently, in the dream, I had "too much milk" and needed to pump. 1: a baby cannot speak. 2: is that even logical?? These dreams are so weird! Two nights ago, I dreamed we (I can't really remember who was with me) were repelling off the roof at work to escape from some criminal robbers.

In the shower this morning, my usual time to pray :), I prayed for increased movement. I just love to feel the little baby move! Today, after breakfast, snack, lunch & evening snack, the little babe was dancing around in there, quite happy to be fed. God is so good, and I just love to feel that movement!

Well, tonight is my late night, and now that I am cooled down, I'm going to go to bed.

No comments:

Blog Archive