Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tropical Punch

Found the nursery stuff I liked on a few websites but on Amazon.com for the least expensive, so I ordered it today! It is adorable. It is Jungle Theme. It is soft/hot pink, pastels and dreamsicle orange. I loved it from the first time I saw it, and I'm lucky enough to have a husband who says, "I don't care, do whatever you want. Yes, it's cute!" :) Now we just have to get 1) the garage cleaned out and then 2) the office cleaned out, so that early August we can paint, set up furniture and organize/decorate our little girl's nursery. I can't wait!!

By the way, please bear with my placenta brain. I was going to "e-mail this out" as some might recall from the last posting. My reasoning for this was that I didn't want internet stalkers to have my registry info., because then they could know my name and other info. Then I remembered that since I was purchasing nursery stuff, that didn't really matter and that I am going crazy.














1 comment:

Melissa said...

Did you order everything? Are you still doing a Target registry?

I love the theme and colors! Let us know when you start working on the garage and office and I will come help..and volunteer my hubby to do so as well.

Blog Archive