Friday, May 24, 2013

23 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: +18.9

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Good. I seriously conk out most nights, wake up in the middle of the night and drag myself to pee, then conk back out until Zooey wakes up.

Best moment this week: Picking a spelling for the little guy's name. Actually, we let Zooey finally settle the debate. She picked the same piece of paper twice. Drumroll please....the baby's name is Tennyson! Still no decision on a middle name, but we're getting close.

Movement: Tennyson moves like crazy! And he kicks my bladder a lot.

Food cravings: watermelon, asparagus

Gender: It's a boy!

What I miss: Nothing too much yet.

What I am looking forward to: Getting his nursery done.

Milestones: His hearing is becoming more keen, & the cochlea is fully formed (hopefully he'll enjoy that Taylor Swift concert next weekend - woohoo!). He's big enough that I can see his movement through my clothes. Taste buds have formed, but he can't taste anything quite yet. Most of his little organs are now in place and beginning to function well.


Tennyson,23 weeks
And for comparison, here's my post when Zooey was 23 weeks. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive