Thursday, May 28, 2009

21 week update

Here is my very attractive had-a-long-day picture for my 21 week update (sense the sarcasm?):

How far along? 21 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +.8 from last week/+16 total
Maternity clothes: Yes, but my butt obviously hasn’t grown too much, because I wore the bella band with my old pants when out of laundry on Monday. :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I’m having some back pain that’s woke me up some nights.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender and having a “perfect” ultrasound!
Movement: Lots and lots – she has some definite patterns, and I’m beginning to decipher kicks from the fluttering.
Food cravings: Salad, marshmallows, fruit salad
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In, but freakishly and alarmingly seems to be making its way to outtie – YUCK.
What I miss: Ibuprofen for back pain, long runs in the rain (we’ve had perfect weather lately).
What I am looking forward to: The baby shower, decorating the room and seeing the baby move across my belly.
Weekly Wisdom: DEFINITELY take the breastfeeding class that the hospital offers! And the Baby Basics class.
Milestones: The big ultrasound and finding out that our little sweet pea is a girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive