Friday, February 5, 2010

OK I think I figured it out

I really believe Zooey's going through a growth spurt. After 2 days of fussing and poor naps, trying a teething ring and lots of cuddling I noticed (yes - slow mom of the year award goes to me!) that she was also taking full feedings every time I fed her early. Today, she's still napping for only 45 min. - 1 hour, but I feed her right when she wakes, she's very interested in eating and very hungry and VERY happy. I've just adjusted her waketime and put her down after an hour. Yes, she'll be taking several short naps today, but in my opinion, it's better than no naps at all. And I'm sure that in a few days she'll be back to her normal routine as she always is after a growth spurt. :)

On a side note, I do see some white bumps on her gums and have been giving her her links to nom on just in case she is teething, too.

No comments:

Blog Archive