Friday, February 19, 2010

As Lazy as a Hibernating Bear

Let's see...I haven't worked out in a week and a half. I've been shoving food into my mouth like a high school boy. I'm going to give myself slack, though, due to the recent developments in "life." As of today, I have 17 weeks and 2 days until my tri. Due to being even lazier than my current state during my entire pregnancy, I can't run more than 1/2 mile. Who knows how far I can bike, but when I ride my trainer I feel like my butt is going to fall off and I can't breathe. Swimming is currently out of the question, so we'll tackle that at a much later date. My plan is to run 3x next week and cycle 2x (either at home or at a spin class). I'm also going to up my veggies & fruit, getting in at least 2 fruits and 3 veggies a day, and I'm going to drink my 10 glasses of water every day. Here's to victory! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive