Thursday, August 1, 2013

33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: pineapple

Total weight gain: +28.9 (same as last week, so we'll see what happens this week...)

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: It's been ok. It seems like I have a rough night then a great night. Last night was a rough night, but thankfully I was blessed to be able to take a nice long nap today. I also started getting leg cramps this past week, which I didn't have with Zooey.

Best moment this week: My shower! It was so much fun, and we got a lot of cute stuff for Tennyson.

Movement: I can tell Tennyson's starting to get a little cramped in there, because his movements are less punchy and feel more like he's stretching.

Food cravings: sushi, chicken fried chicken, blueberries (still)

What I miss: energy :)

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery, of course meeting him

Weekly Wisdom: Definitely get adjustments in pregnancy. I got one this week, and although my sciatica is still hurting, it's down a couple notches pain-wise.

Milestones: Tennyson's losing his "wrinkled look" and filling in with fat as he grows. His skeleton is hardening, and his little fingernails probably reach the end of his finger tips.

Labor signs: Lots of Braxton hicks contractions.

33 weeks

Checking out the spread at my shower








No comments:

Blog Archive