Thursday, August 29, 2013

37 weeks

How far along: 37 weeks - term - yay!

Size of Baby: about 7 lbs., 21"

Total weight gain: I honestly don't know. I didn't weigh myself this week, and I'm too lazy and tired to go do it right now, LOL!

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Pretty good, a little trouble getting comfortable sometimes, but I'm so exhausted I fall asleep anyway. Pee disrupts my sleep the most. :)

Best moment this week: Reaching 37 weeks. My real countdown's beginning: 2 weeks to go! (unless he comes early)

Movement: Lots of sliding stretches, less jabs and punches.

Food cravings: I gotta say, I haven't really wanted anything in particular this week. Except Nutella, still, I love that stuff.

What I miss: Holding Zooey on my lap.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting little Tennyson!

Milestones: Tennyson is now term! He continues to shed vernix and lanugo and put on weight. His lungs continue to mature as more and more surfactant is secreted.

Labor signs: At my appointment last week I was 1cm dilated, not that that means anything - ha!

37 weeks


No comments:

Blog Archive