Friday, July 26, 2013

32 weeks

How far along: 32 weeks, 1 day

Size of Baby: large jicama (3.75 lbs., 16.7" long)

Total weight gain: +28.9

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: OK. Up a lot and then can go back to sleep for awhile.

Best moment this week: Getting the date for my C section! Assuming he arrives on the scheduled date, he'll be here September 12th!

Movement: Lots of strong movement; big punches and kicks that make my belly jiggle.

Food cravings: sushi :( , peanut butter, blueberries

What I miss: sleep & having energy...ha! I won't be getting those back for awhile. :)

What I am looking forward to: My shower; meeting Tennyson.

Weekly Wisdom: I hired a housekeeper to clean until after he's born and healed to give my body a break and to help me not to stress about the disarray of my house. We did this with Zooey, too, until she was about 8 weeks, and it was so nice!

Milestones: Tennyson's skeletal muscles are getting stronger and bones are getting harder, he has color to his hair now (I wonder if he's a redhead?), and he's better able to regulate his own temperature thanks to improved circulation and more body fat. He may grow another inch this week alone!

Labor signs: Nope, just some Braxton Hicks contractions.
32 weeks, 1 day

No comments:

Blog Archive