Thursday, August 8, 2013

34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks

Size of Baby: cantaloupe

Total weight gain: +30.2

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Let's just say I don't wanna talk about it.

Best moment this week: I love it when Zooey says, "Me take you tummy off see Baby Tennyson!" That always makes me smile. We're all getting excited to meet him.

Movement: Still a lot and stronger all the time.

Food cravings: spicy food (I have instructed those around me to forcibly take this away from me if I try to eat it though - it does not sit well!), broccoli, milk, BBQ

What I miss: Sleeping on my back and my back not hurting

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Tennyson!

Weekly Wisdom: I was pleased to find out at the doctor's this week that I can take more Tylenol than I thought for my sciatica. It's helping a little bit.

Milestones: Babies born between 34-37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine! His fat continues to fill out, he's probably reached his max length and will just continue to grow in weight.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks.



No comments:

Blog Archive