Saturday, August 17, 2013

35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks

Size of Baby: honeydew melon (about 5.5 lbs. and 18")

Total weight gain: +32.5 lbs.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: It's actually been a little better this week. I had a little tummy bug last weekend, so I was up a lot those nights, but since then I've been able to get up and pee and go right back to sleep. None of that annoying insomnia thinking about all the things I need to do, so praise God!

Best moment this week: I'm just cherishing watching him move across my belly. It's so cool! He's very strong and active.

Movement: :) consistent, strong and active

Food cravings: veggies, pancakes

What I miss: wearing my wedding rings, bending over, running

What I am looking forward to: We are trying to get a little remodel done by adding a small bathroom for my grandma. I'll be happy when that's over. I also have a few more things to finish in the nursery. Of course, the closer I get the more I'm looking forward to meeting Tennyson and holding him!

Milestones: He's probably starting to make his way down into the birth canal, his kidneys are fully developed and his liver can process some waste products. His basic physical development is now mostly complete, so his main job is put on weight until he's born. Yay!

Labor signs: Lots of practice contractions, and (TMI alert) I have been losing pieces of my mucous plug.
Love these snuggles!

35 weeks, 4 more to go!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're getting so close! I hope you make it! :) I hope your tummy feels better soon!
Amanda

Blog Archive