Thursday, July 4, 2013

29 Weeks

How far along: 29 weeks

Size of Baby: about the size of a butternut squash, 2.75 lbs. and 15 inches

Total weight gain: +25.8 lbs.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Some nights it's great, others it's a lot of tossing and turning.

Best moment this week: Probably the good sleep I got last night (LOL).

Movement: Tennyson's very active now, and the bigger he gets, the stronger his movements feel. He's moving his little foot (or something) back and forth across my belly now, he tickles my ribcage with his movements, and he gets the hiccups occasionally, too.

Food cravings: To make up for my lack of weight gain the two weeks prior, I was SO hungry this past week, and I wanted to eat everything! Cravings included: chips & salsa, frozen yogurt, those frozen pizzas for lunch

What I miss: My poor back not hurting. :( I have a lot of sciatic nerve pain this pregnancy, which makes me look like a hobbling elderly lady by the end of the day.

What I am looking forward to: My shower; putting some finishing touches on the nursery this weekend, so I can decorate it

Milestones: His bones are beginning to harden and store iron and other good stuff. His brain is getting ridges on it, as before it was smooth, and he may be smiling in utero now.

Labor signs: None.

No comments:

Blog Archive