Thursday, July 18, 2013

30-31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks

Size of Baby: small melon (16", 3 lbs.)

Total weight gain: +29.3

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Not good. I have a three year old who has the new freedom of getting up to go potty in the night, and she's a little excited about this new freedom. Add to her getting up about 10 times the other night the fact that I am uncomfortable and hot, and I'm not getting good shuteye.

Best moment this week: I got my glucose & anemia test results last week, and everything was normal (30 weeks). This week, Sarah gave me some SUPER DOOPER cute newborn clothes! It was fun to fold them and put them away in Tennyson's room.

Movement: Still a lot and getting even stronger! My doctor said at this time in pregnancy there's the optimal level of fluid vs. baby, so he's probably flipping around in there quite a bit. He likes to get his little leg & foot (at least I'm assuming) and jam it into my ribcage on the right side.

Food cravings: pizza, caramels, carrots, cherries, blueberries

What I miss: Sleeping well!

What I am looking forward to: My shower next weekend!! Finishing up the nursery, which is really coming along nicely.

Weekly Wisdom: THIS I have had a rough week with lots of back pain and behavioral issues with Zooey. I was thankful for that article. Being that this will probably be my last pregnancy, it was also a reminder to cherish it, because the season of me carrying babies is almost over.

Milestones: Tennyson's brain is more fully developed, with speech & language centers in the process of development, he's moving more (as mentioned above) with flips and side to side head movement, and his body's plumping out as he's really starting to pack on the fat and lose some of his translucency.
30 weeks

31 weeks
This is what 31 weeks with a VERY active 3 year old looks like
 

No comments:

Blog Archive