Thursday, May 30, 2013

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of Baby: eggplant

Total weight gain: +19.9

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Wouldn't you know that once I post it's great (last week), it wasn't so great this week? I just wake up and can't go back to sleep for a long time.

Best moment this week: Seeing those little pokes through my skin.

Movement: His movement is a lot different than Zooey's was. She stuck pretty much to the side, head down, for most of my pregnancy, and most of her  movement was right in the middle of my belly. Tennyson must still be laying transverse, because I feel him on both sides of my belly as well as low.

Food cravings: ice cream, banana bread

What I miss: Bending over to pick up things.

What I am looking forward to: Getting his nursery set up

Weekly Wisdom: Things are easier the second time; you won't be as stressed, because you know what to expect and how to troubleshoot.

Milestones: Tennyson reached viability this week! His lungs are starting to produce  surfactant, he's getting hair on his head and he's pinking up a bit.

Labor signs: I started having some Braxton hicks contractions this week.

No comments:

Blog Archive