Thursday, May 2, 2013

20 weeks - halfway there!

If you want to get technical, I'm actually a week past "halfway there," since I know I'm having a C-section this time and Baby will get here sometime in my 39th week (and prayerfully not before!).

How far along: 20 weeks

Size of Baby: About the length of a banana (approx. 10.5 oz. and 6.5")

Total weight gain: +13.4 (-0.9 from last week...lost a little of my appetite because of this cold)

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Not awesome due to being sick.

Best moment this week: Definitely feeling Baby a lot more! His/her movement is getting stronger s/he grows, and I'm feeling the movement a lot more throughout the day.

Movement: Yes, quite a bit more.

Food cravings: ice cream

Gender: Thinking boy, but I don't really know.

What I miss: "real" cold medicine

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound next week!

Weekly Wisdom: Just trying to cherish these little movements, because I know I'll forget too quickly.

Milestones: Baby is swallowing more and producing meconium.

Labor signs: Nope.


20 weeks Baby #2
 Glamour Shot: sick with no make up

 

No comments:

Blog Archive