Thursday, May 16, 2013

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

Size of Baby: roughly 1 lb. and about 11 inches

Total weight gain: +17 lbs.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Good.

Best moment this week: Picking a name for Baby this morning - but spelling & middle names are not finalized, so we're not sharing yet (with anyone - sorry!). :) I also completed a small registry, which was fun.

Movement: Lots - he's a mover! This morning, I think he must've been transverse, because I was feeling little pokes on both sides.

Food cravings: watermelon

Gender: Boy!

What I miss: Starting to miss being able to fully bend over.

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom: Kinda not for pregnancy, but I heard a quote this week, and I really liked it, "No one tells you being a mommy means saying sorry as much as you expect them to say it." God's been working on me being humble with Zooey and admitting when I do wrong. My prayer is to obviously do that with this baby, too.

Milestones: Baby's pancreas is developing, his heartbeat could now be heard with a stethoscope, he's taking on the shape and size of a small doll & is looking more and more like a miniature newborn.

Labor signs: Nope.

Baby Boy, 22 weeks


No comments:

Blog Archive