Friday, April 26, 2013

19 weeks

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of Baby: softball

Total weight gain: +14.3 Yikes. I had some rapid gains with Zooey, so I'm trying not to freak out too bad. But this just deepens my commitment to cook healthy meals and eat at home more. *I actually checked after I initially posted this, and I was up about 14-15 with her at 19 weeks, so I guess I'm about on track for me.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Awesome!

Best moment this week: Loving when I feel movement

Movement: I feel Baby once or twice a day, but still not a lot

Food cravings: bagels, apple pie, Mike & Ikes...hmmm...I wonder if this is where the weight gain came from? lol

Gender: I seriously have no guesses.

What I miss: Being able to clean, tend to Zooey without getting a backache.

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound and increased movement

Weekly Wisdom: I need to drink more water.

Milestones: Baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch; arms and legs are in right proportions.

Labor signs: Nope.


19weeks

No comments:

Blog Archive