Saturday, April 13, 2013

17 weeks

How Far Along: 17 weeks, 2 days

Size of baby: somewhere between a turnip and a sweet potato. Baby weighs about 5 oz. now and is about 5" from head to toe.

Sleep: A bit interrupted this week due to a trip to the hospital with my dad and the birth of my sweet little nephew, but when I do fall asleep, it's good!

Total Weight Gain: +9.6 (0 from last week, so next week might be a big gain)

Symptoms: MY MORNING SICKNESS IS FINALLY GONE! WOOHOO!! Other than that, all the usual: heartburn, stretching pains

Movement: YES! Lots more movement this week. The day I went walking at the hospital with Sarah then sat down, the baby went crazy. S/he moved a lot, and I could feel the movement for about an hour.

Go-to eats: Nothing I just had to go back to this week, but the cravings are definitely hitting. Last night I went to eat at Furrs with Dad, Ryan & Zooey and just had to have some of their chopped steak right then. Weird.

Best moment of the week: Increased movement & hearing Baby's heartbeat (156) at the doctor's office.

Gender: I don't know...I am really wondering if this one's a boy.

What I’m looking forward to: The big ultrasound on May 8th!

Milestones: No more morning sickness! Baby's skeleton changing to bone, umbilical cord is growing stronger, Baby can move his/her joints and sweat glands are developing.

No comments:

Blog Archive