Saturday, January 9, 2010

I love...

I love how much fuller life is with a child. I had to leave BSF early today to pick up Zooey; they were having a fellowship, so I went back to let people visit with Zooey. One lady put it perfectly in saying something like you have no clue how much you'll love your child until you have one. No clue how you'll look at them and feel like you could just stare and stare for hours and be so in love. No clue how all the instincts kick in. Life is just so full! I can't explain it other than that. Full of joy, love, fun...and so much more. Yesterday we had a fun playtime with Daddy; he always holds Zooey up in his big arms and helps her "walk," which she loves. He was snuggling with her and playing with her. Awesome. For one of her naps, he went in to get her, and she saw him and just totally lit up - smiled and kicked her legs, and my heart melted. I love watching my family! I love seeing toys in the corner and peeking in on her before I go to bed, seeing her in blissful baby sleep. I sound like a big gushball, but I just love being a mom. And I love my little Zooey.

No comments:

Blog Archive