Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 14 Update

How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs
Maternity clothes: some - pants, bella bands, work dresses
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: still having wild dreams, but still sleeping
Best moment this week: popping a little bit more and hearing the heartbeat this morning on our doppler
Movement: can't feel it yet
Food cravings: Sonic cream slushes, red meat, coffee (decaf), Sunchips
Gender: Leaning towards a boy again. Some lady at the hair salon pulled down my lower eyelids, looked at the red line and saw it was squiggly, which she says makes it a boy. But I don't really buy into that stuff... Ryan still thinks it is a girl.
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? Still in
What I miss: A nice glass of red wine with my steak
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender and seeing the ultrasound
Weekly Wisdom: Hmmm...probably not to stress out that Ryan doesn't have a permanent job right now, because God knew this would happen and planned my prenancy. He knows it will all work out!
Milestones: popping a little bit more and people telling me I look "pregnant".

No comments:

Blog Archive