Thursday, February 5, 2009

412 to 1,202

I woke up early this morning to spend time with the Lord and to eat my breakfast. As He has in other difficult situations or those of unsurety, during my prayer, I heard Him asking me, "Do you trust Me?"
"Yes, Lord, I trust You," I replied.
"I Am here. I love you." was His reply.
The Lord doesn't always give us forewarning good or bad of what is to happen in our finite lives, but I am thankful I have Him here by my side. I sat anxiously through a meeting this morning and back in my office afterward, I saw the doctor's office called twice. I was thinking that that could be good news or bad news. I called the nurse back, and she told me that my HCG levels are "right where they would expect them to be" and that they were 412 on 2/2 to 1,202 on 2/4. I just hit six weeks this morning, and my research on WebMD shows that my HCG levels should be between 100-10,000 from weeks 5-6. I am so thankful for this answer to prayer. What an amazing God we serve! He cares about the details of our lives, details that seem so small, but when we pray specifically I've learned to sit back & watch God work. The fact of the matter is that if they had told me my levels were too high or too low that would've been an answer to prayer, too, and I could have rested in the fact that I prayed about it, and He cares. I am entrusting this baby to my God, because He cares for him/her more than I could ever dream of caring for them. I am entrusting this baby to my God, because He cares for me, He cares for Ryan, and I am blessed enough to have seen Him work all things together for His good time and time and time again. I entrust myself and this pregancy (& this baby) to Him, because He IS and WAS and ALWAYS WILL BE.

No comments:

Blog Archive