Wednesday, February 26, 2014

December

We spent most of December excited about Christmas. It was so much fun to watch Zooey this year! She really "gets" it. She was excited about celebrating Jesus' birthday, excited about Santa, excited about our elves, Chocolate & Hart. She had a lot of fun. She had a lot of fun helping decorate the tree and putting up the usual decorations, plus she made some at school that we put up around the house. She loved doing her advent calendar every day and counting the days. I realize I am way behind on the blogging, but I do remember a couple of cute things she did in December (thank God I track this stuff on my phone!).

A sweet clerk at the grocery store gave Zooey $1.00 for her purse. When I told her we'd go home and put it in her piggy bank, she said, "NO! I give all money to Jesus at BSF."

She got up from her nap and went to get her own snack (a new favorite thing for her to do), and she brought me and Sarah fruit snacks, too.

Imitating her teachers from BSF, told me and Ryan "Zip your lips; it's my turn to talk and your turn to listen."

Randomly getting out of the car one day she told me, "Me wanna grow up to be just like you, Mommy." How sweet! And kind of sobering, too!

She started telling me to keep an eye on Baby Tennyson when she left the room.

She saw the movie Frozen and is absolutely obsessed!








No comments:

Blog Archive