Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Best and the Worst of February



2/1 - Best: going to the car wash with Daddy
Worst: not having my flower dress (she is really bothered by this!)

Wow...it's the 10th! I had a rough start to February due to some family issues, but we'll get back on track. :)

2/9 - Best: playing hide and seek with you and Daddy, when you found me in the covers and tickled me
Worst:

2/10 - Best: when Daddy went to work so he can bring home the bacon :)
Worst: when you took my dolls away because I disobeyed

2/11 - Best: playing with Miss Sarah & Miss Lisa both of them! (at speech)
Worst: when I was mad because I didn't have any gum in my mouth

2/15 - Best: when I spent the night with RaRa
Worst: when you cleaned my ears

2/16 - Best: when you sleep with me in your bed
Worst: when you cleaned my ears

2/17 - Best: when I went to the zoo and speech with Miss Tanya
Worst: when you cleaned my ears

2/19 - Best: when I went to BSF
Worst: when you cleaned my ears

2/20 - when RaRa play with me
Worst: when I disobeyed and got in trouble

2/22 - Best: when I played outside
Worst: when Daddy made me stay in the garage

2/23 - Best: when I played hide and seek with you

2/24 - Best: when I played with Nathan
Worst: when I had a time out

2/25 - Best: when I played dress up at school with Taya
Worst: nothing; I just had a good day today

2/26 - Best: when I went to BSF

2/27 - Best: when I played on the bikes at school

2/28 - Best: when I took a nap at RaRas

*the last three days she said it was just a good day and no worst part :)

No comments:

Blog Archive