Monday, July 20, 2009

The Nursery Is Finished!

Well, first of all, Ryan is awesome! He began painting the nursery about two weeks ago. He was in there in the evenings and on his day off, on the weekends, just making sure that the paint job was perfect. I am so pleased with the way it turned out! Then, last Thursday, my sweet husband stayed up until about 11:00 - after cleaning ALL of our carpet and clearing off a bookshelf AND helping me move things from the old-office-now-nursery closet - to set up a bookshelf and move the glider into the nursery. Friday night, after he worked a 10.5 hour day, he came home and assembled the crib. Wait, it gets even better. I went to bed at 11:00 only to wake up the next morning to find he stayed up until 1:30 moving the crib into the nursery, putting the bedding on the crib and setting up the hamper, lamp and diaper hanger. WOW! Am I a lucky lady, or what? :) I appreciate all his hard work so much, and I think our nursery is beautiful! I can't wait to welcome our beautiful little girl into the world and tuck her sweetly into bed.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks amazing Amber, great job!!!

Blog Archive