Friday, July 10, 2009

27 week update




How far along? 27 weeks, 3 days – 88 days to go!
Total weight gain/loss: I don’t want to talk about it…OK I’m up 1.9 since 26 weeks.
Maternity clothes: Yes.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Bizarre dreams and back pain, but still sleeping most of the night.
Best moment this week:
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: still hot chocolate, V8
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi!
What I am looking forward to: My shower
Weekly Wisdom: You’ll probably get a lot of stuff (most of what you registered for) at the shower. Shop afterward for things like bigger size clothes and things the baby will need later on.
Milestones: Baby can hear, cry and hiccup. Started on the nursery!




1 comment:

Beth said...

Amber- I am sending you a thank you card, but this is just an early thank you for the blessings you and Ryan are always giving us, you guys are such good friends and have stood with us through thick and thin and no words can ever say how much we love you both...so an early thank you, and you look amazing!!!!
(I am not even looking at my weight when they weigh me, I don't even want to know...)

Blog Archive