Saturday, July 4, 2009

26 week update

How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +1.1 last week; 22.9 overall
Maternity clothes: Yup, I even had to buy some more shirts yesterday – mine are getting too short.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Starting to get a little more uncomfortable at night with back pain and having to get up to pee.
Best moment this week: Seeing a little body part move across my belly.
Movement: A lot! She’s starting to get a little cramped in there, so sometimes the movement actually hurts. I think she’s stretching her limbs out or trying to change positions. I’ve found laying on my side helps; she usually moves. At my 25 week appointment I learned that my uterus is way up by my ribs. I can feel her moving up there now.
Food cravings: Hot chocolate with marshmallows, salad, peaches
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Running and biking.
What I am looking forward to: My shower, bringing her home.
Weekly Wisdom: Apparently they make nursing pads that have Vaseline in them – I was told to get some, and they’ll help a lot.
Milestones: I read that if she was born this week, she’d have 70% chance of survival in today’s hospitals. I think being pregnant, you never really completely stop worrying about viability until you actually get to hold them in your arms. As of Tuesday, I’ll have officially 3 months left until my due date.

1 comment:

Kathy Bryson said...

You look so cute! I left you some of Paige's clothes the other day...hope you found them, I didn't write a note or anything. So excited for you!

Blog Archive