Thursday, June 18, 2009

Four Years

Today marks Ryan & my fourth anniversary. I woke up this morning, and more love fills my heart for Ryan that it ever has, than it did on our wedding day. God answers our prayers, and one of mine has always been for Him to instill new love between us and strengthen our bond. He has done that overwhelmingly over the last four years. I feel that our relationship is so much stronger with each passing event - even in the daily mundane things we have to do, which Ryan always seems to make more fun. :) And now we are about to face another event, the birth of our first child. I am so excited to see Ryan as a father, as I know he will be an excellent one in the same way I knew he would be an excellent husband and has lived up to that. I am so thrilled that God has this for us on our journey together as a couple. I am so full of love for him and so proud of our marriage and what God has made it that I truly do not have enough words to describe it! Happy Anniversary, Ry. I love you!

No comments:

Blog Archive