Thursday, June 13, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks

Size of Baby: Cucumber (about 15" and 2.2 lbs.)

Total weight gain: +24 lbs.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: On and off this week with vivid dreams and needing to go to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: I'm really enjoying seeing Zooey's excitement over "Baby Tennyson." She kisses my belly a lot, tells him to move and tells me her baby's moving, too. :)

Movement: Lots! And it's getting stronger.

Food cravings: fresh berries, sausage, salads

What I miss: Hm...not too much yet at this stage. I had to take my wedding rings off this week, and I'm missing wearing them on my hand.

What I am looking forward to: My husband is AWESOME, and Tennyson's room is almost done! So, I'm looking forward to that being completed. I'm looking forward to my shower and to scheduling the C-section at (hopefully) my next doctor's appointment.

Weekly Wisdom: My own: sleep at night while I can! The closer it gets, the more I'm remembering all that getting up in the middle of the night business. :)

Milestones: Tennyson can probably recognize my voice and Ryan's voice now. His immune system is rapidly developing, and he's practicing breathing. His taste buds are very developed, and it's pretty clear he likes it when I get dessert. :)

Labor signs: Some BH contractions

26 weeks

Brushing up on my baby skills with baby Gideon

No comments:

Blog Archive