Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tennyson ~ 16 months

Better late than never, right? Tennyson is 16 months old! He is about 26.3 pounds, and I'm not sure how tall he is. Tennyson's become so, SO busy this last month. I feel like I look away for two seconds and he is on top of something new - kitchen table, kitchen chair, table in the living room, couch, computer chair - you name it, he's tried to climb it. He is a super ornery little boy, and I can tell he is going to give me a run for my money! He is going to be my stubborn (not that Zooey can't be stubborn) and strong-willed child for sure. He laughs - literally - in the face of danger, and he has already started throwing some pretty intense temper tantrums. He is also very sweet. He still loves to snuggle with me, and he will often times just climb on my lap in the living room and just "watch the room" with me for a good 15 minutes before he hops down to play again. He loves to give kisses and snuggles. He runs up to Zooey throughout the day, just to give her a hug.

Tennyson now:
- Is starting to run
- Has almost all his teeth - they've all popped through, and we're waiting on his upper molars and canines to come all the way out (painful week this week)
- Mimics most words and has about 35 words he uses consistently and without prompting (woohoo!)
- Does roomtime for independent play instead of IP in his crib
- Nods yes and shakes head no
- Folds his hands to pray
- Seems to be moving out of the separation anxiety phase a little bit. BSF and church mornings have gone a little more smoothly as of late

Tennyson loves:
- To scare his mother. Haha, just kidding. He loves to climb on things.
- trains, cars and anything that moves
- He's starting to enjoy being read to more, with me holding the book the whole time
- He's getting more interested in puzzles
- To do anything Zooey is doing
- Our cat
- Playing outside Zooey's school when I pick her up, chasing the big kids and exploring the rocks

Tennyson dislikes:
- Ah, we have reached the fun stage where he flips out when I pour water on his head during bath time
- Sharing. :)







No comments:

Blog Archive