Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Little Blessings

Today has been full of little blessings, straight from God to me. I completed my last BSF lesson for the study of Isaiah, and it was beautiful, full of promises for my future life with God. I was so blessed to read that there will be no remembrance of the former things; they won't even come to mind. Only my BIG God can completely take away all the pain like that, so that someday I will not even remember all the heartache and the sinful habits I had here on this earth. Only God can cause weeping and crying to turn to sounds of joy & delight. I was blessed to read that my big God is also personal enough to answer me before I call & hear while I'm still speaking (Is. 65:24). Wow! And them to read that His peace will extend like a river, that He will comfort me as a mother comforts her children! I pictured myself wiping away Zooey's tears after a big fall and how my mom did that for me and how sometimes only a mommy can really comfort those tears. To know that my God will comfort me with that same tenderness just captures my heart.

I was also blessed to spend time with a good friend today, to catch up and enjoy her & her sweet daughter's lovely company. I was blessed with Zooey taking a long nap. I was blessed by Zooey kisses on my cheek! And, I am super blessed to be able to go on a date tonight with Ryan. What a wonderful day. Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Blog Archive