Friday, December 18, 2009

Squeals!!

I have been waiting for Zooey to squeal or laugh, and today I got my wish! I was playing one of her favorite games where I move my hand slowly back and forth above her making sounds before I swoop the hand down and tickle her (oh, my - she loves the suspense!), and after I tickled her she grinned and squealed! It was SO cute! This was, of course, accompanied by much leg pumping and moving of the arms as if to say, "Do it again, Mommy!" Later when I was changing her, she was looking at the koala picture on the wall and grinning. When I was talking to her, she looked up and squealed again. What precious moments these were. I wish I could just bottle it up like Ariel's voice in the Little Mermaid (except not in a mean way like in the movie), so I could listen to it whenever I wanted to. She's such a sweet little girl, and her personality is really starting to shine. Zooey's a very happy, very content baby. Her playtimes are full of smiles, and she hardly ever fusses. In fact, she usually only cries when she's over tired or overstimulated. My heart just feels like it will explode with love for her! What a blessing she is.

No comments:

Blog Archive